What is ARC MSD?
(ARC MSD) refers to Adam Research methodized and systematic diagrams. They are segmentary lineages that represent the tiny assembled details of patrilineal line of descendants of the tribes and families in the Arab region.
Adam's MSD are useful tools in the genealogy and ancestry research. They seek the following goals:
- Help a person to identify their lineage all the way to Father Adam.
- Provide tribes and families with a background perception of how their history was projected over the course of time.
- Assist in structuring and matching the DNA haplogroups.
- Adam's MSD are composed of five elements that were the result of a diversity of research data collected and analysed.
- There is a proper arrangement and a clear relation between the five elements that structure Adam's MSD